As triathletes, we swim. Some of us swim really well. Some not so well. Enter any triathlon and you’ll see people who are seemingly as fast as Michael Phelps. That said, you’re just about as likely to find someone who can make a dog paddle look fast.
So today, direct from the home office in Whitefish, MT, here are the top 10 ways that you know you’re a slow swimmer:
10. The aqua joggers are faster than you are.
9. The lifeguard watches you, and only you, like a hawk.
8. A baby crawling on the pool deck covers 25 yards faster than you do when crawling in the water.
7. You spend so much time in the pool that the pool boy doesn’t need to add chlorine to shock the pool; he just tells you to get back in.
6. Instead of having a low strokes-per-length…
View original post 135 more words